By becoming a member of the Club you not only become a member of a local sporting team advancing the sport of Swimming, you become part of a team that provides Victoria with an enjoyable, safe and healthy environment to develop swimming skills and promote an active lifestyle.
The Club offers two membership options, Swimming Australia affiliation and Masters Swimming Australia affiliation.
Which affiliation is for me?
Melton Swimming Club membership is our Swimming Australia affiliated membership. It is for:
- Swimmers between the ages of 6 and 17 wishing to compete in age group competitions
- Swimmers from 12 upwards wishing to compete in open age competitions
- Swimmers wishing to compete in open water competitions
- Parents/guardians of members 13 and over who wish to have insurance coverage while performing their duties on pool deck
- Any person 18 years and over wishing to hold a position on the Club committee.
Swimming Victoria also require at least one parent/guardian of swimmers under the age of 13 be registered with the club under this membership.
To join the Club as a Swimming Australia affiliated member visit the Swim Central portal and follow the instructions to register and then purchase your membership.
Membership is open to people who are 18 years or older and allows members to train and compete in club, branch and national Masters events. Swimmers wishing to compete at FINA level events must have reached the age of 25 years.
To join the Club as a Masters Swimming Australia affiliated member visit this link Masters Swimming Membership portal.